Catching Up & A Big Project

I've not had much time to post lately.  I've been pretty busy.  Last weekend was my long weekend of work and today I needed to catch up at home.  I spent much of the day on housework and laundry.

 The kids are at a Youth Rally tonight and tomorrow.  They were quite excited!  As I type this, they are at a Jazz game in Salt Lake City.  Daniel and I had a nice dinner out in Salt Lake.  Then we ran to Michaels to get a few more supplies for my next project (more on that a little later).  I plan to spend much of the next 2 days working on this project which needs to be completed by Monday.

Since the Scrapbooking Expo, I haven't spent time crafting.  I have begun to get things organized.  My stickers have all been sorted into 6 folders.  I will need to eventually get more folders and sort some of them even more, but for now they will work.  My tiny eyelets have all been sorted into bead containers so they won't get mixed up if the container gets moved wrong.  I found a little container at Robert's that I plan to use to sort other embellishments.  I've found some great things by Tim Holtz and in jewelry making sections that will make my books, cards, and scrapbooking pages more interesting.

Now about my next project... It's going to be a big one.  Check back for more information.  I'm not going to say what it is as it is for a special someone.  Keep checking back to see the finished product.  Here's a sneak peek...

Comments

Cheri said…
Cricut mats are scrubbed and new adhesive applied...
Embellishments are organized...
Next: finish putting paper away; clean off desk...
CRAFT!

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop