Catching Up

It's been far too long since I posted.  Life has been very crazy since returning from Greenville!  Besides normal work and life, I have been busy preparing for a work-related trip next week.  I fly out Tuesday and return home on Friday.  I work 3 shifts between now and flying out.  I'm not thrilled to be leaving my family, especially after working the long weekend, but sometimes things are unavoidable.

With being busy, I've not had much time to craft either.  However, I was able to make most of the graduation cards I needed.  I was also able to make a very interesting birthday card.  It is one of my all-time favorites!  I also started pre-cutting another card that I'm hoping to finish cutting so I can take it to assemble when I go next week.  Hopefully, I'll have time to post the pictures and instructions for all these cards while on my trip.

I spent much of Wednesday of this week sick and in bed.  I was able to watch one of my cousin's YouTube videos and she showed a new product she had purchased.  Well, I became quite interested in what she saying about it and did some research.  There is a new product called the "Smash book" that hit the market this week.  You can find out more about it on YouTube.  I am so excited to get one.  It is made by K & Company.  Unfortunately, the only retailer I can find in Utah that is going to carry this product hasn't received their shipment yet.  I am checking their site every day.  I will post pictures when I get mine.

Have a great week.  Hope to blog soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop