New Blog Features

I trust everyone is having a great day.  I went back to work the other night and it went pretty well.  I was grateful for a great crew and a fairly easy shift (I can even say "slow" since its in the past, right?)  I just wanted to let you know about a couple of features that have been added to the blog.  First of all, I now have a blinkie.  Feel free to add it to your blogs.  It is from the TheShabbyVanity.com.  Madeline did a great job.  I would highly recommend her.  I told her about what I liked and gave her my blog address.  She then designed it and sent it to me for proofing.  I loved it.  I only asked her to add one word (sharing) to the original and voila - a blinkie was made.

The second feature is that I have added a "subscribe by email" feature.  I use this feature on some of the blogs that I subscribe to and am always glad to be emailed when they post new projects.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop