Rosette Thank You Card - Are You Thankful?


I have so much to be thankful for.  I have a God who saved me only by His grace with nothing I can do on my own.  I have the most amazing husband in the world and a great family.  I have a host of caring friends and family who have prayed for me and cared for me over the last couple of weeks.  These cards were designed for them.

At least one of the lists of sins recorded in the Bible includes the sin of not being thankful (See 2 Timothy 3:1-6). WOW!  That should remind us about how important it is to be thankful.  I don't think we ever really consider not being thankful as a sin.  What are you thankful for today?  Lets see how many "thankful" comments we can post below.

When I think of fall, I think of the traditional golds, oranges, and browns, with maybe an accent of green.  This time I switched that up and used the traditional colors as the accents.  I love the way this turned out.  I used the K. Andrew Designs "Fall-O-Ween" and "Scripture Sayings" stamp sets for the sentiments and Tim Holtz distress ink in "Gathered Twigs".  I also used the Tim Holtz "Paper Rosette" Alterations dye.  I hope you enjoy the video.




Thanks for watching and don't forget to post what you are thankful for today.

Comments

CRAZY4 CHRIST said…
Very pretty!! i am thankful for my daughter and for finally getting sole custody of her after alomost 3 years of a battle with my ex who was abusive!!
Kristan
Lisa said…
Very pretty card - I love the rosette!! I'm so thankful for so many things, but most importantly my family :)

Lisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop