Back at it.... I hope

I feel like I have been MIA for awhile.  I think my family feels the same way.  The last 4 days were very long at work and I've been pretty swamped.  I'm really behind where I would like to be right now but hoping to catch up soon.  I have designed a baby announcement (for someone else - NOT ME!), and will post it once I have time to start actually making them.  There seems to be a minor glitch with my Imagine, and I haven't had time to figure it out yet but think its probably just time to get a new black cartridge.  At least I hope that's the problem!  I plan to start the 12 Days of Christmas Tags series tomorrow.  I hope I have time to pull that together.  Be checking back for these fun things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop