Days of Thanks - November 2

I am most thankful for a gift that I received many years ago.  It is the gift of eternal life.  You see there is nothing I could do, no matter how hard I tried, to be GOOD enough to spend eternity in heaven.  In fact, all the good things I did were considered filthy rags to God.  He had already paid the price when he sent His precious Son, Jesus, to die for all the bad things I would do and the bad things you would do.  All I needed to do was accept the gift of salvation from Him.  Because I chose to accept that gift, I know that I will someday spend eternity with Him in heaven.  That is truly something to be thankful for.

How about you?  Are you trying to be good enough to get to heaven on your own?  No matter what you do, it can't be good enough.  You need to accept that same gift I did so many years ago.  Contact me if you have questions about what this all means.  I would love to show you how to accept this amazing gift!


What are you thankful for today?

Comments

CRAZY4 CHRIST said…
Great post!!! I excepted God's gift 18 years ago when i was 8 years old. Thanks for sharing!
Kristan

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop