Days of Thanks - November 6

As always, I have so much to be thankful for.  It was so good to be in church today and to have out Pastor home.  It was also very good to hear about a mission field across the world.  This morning, my nephew was in a car accident that totaled his car, but he was not seriously injured.  God is so good - All the time.

I am also thankful that I was able to complete a big project early this morning.  I'm so excited to have it done and will be posting it soon.  It just has to wait to be received by my Dad who lives in a different state.  Hopefully, it will post near the end of the week.

What are you thankful for today?

Comments

CRAZY4 CHRIST said…
O wow glad that your nephew is ok!!
Kristan

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop