Getting Cricky Blog Hop

Getting Cricky Blog Hop

I just wanted to let you know that I will be participating in a blog hop that will start at gettingcricky.com on Friday night at 9pm EST.  The theme for this hop is "Snow Much Fun".  I'm really looking forward to seeing my Design Teammate's projects.  I have seen at least one preview and it is fabulous, so be sure to join us for the fun.  This is the first blog hop that I've ever been a part of and I'm really looking forward to it.  Don't worry if you can't make it through the hop that night.  It will be up for a few days (though the sooner you are able to hop, the more likely you will be able to enter to win blog candy).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop