Sympathy Card - Red


I needed to make a sympathy card so I pulled out a set from my favorite stamp company - K. Andrew Designs.  I also pulled out Elegant Edges, ribbon from 3 Girl Jam, and Fired Brick Distress Ink.

If you are interested on the stamp set that I used, you can click on the image below to purchase them or to peruse the other fabulous sets :).  Kristal donates a portion of every stamp set to charity.  She also makes sure that her stamps are manufactured in the US.

Thanks for watching and come back soon.


Comments

CRAZY4 CHRIST said…
Such a pretty card, sorry you had to make this kind thought!!
Kristan
Unknown said…
I love the ribbon, and color combination that you chose. Very nice work!

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop