My Cut Search

Hello fellow Cricut users!  I just wanted to spotlight a special website for you today.  It is called MyCutSearch.com and you can get there by clicking on the button below.


Generated image


I discovered this site through one of my Getting Cricky Design Teammates - Shawn Mosch.  It is now my go to site when I am looking for a particular Cricut image.  It is so easy to use.  Simply type what you are looking for in the search box and the cartridges that contain that image will appear.  Easy peasy!  Shawn, thanks for this great tool.  It has saved me so much time!


Comments

Shawn Mosch said…
Thanks for the shout out to our site!

Shawn ~ Getting Cricky Design Team Member
Crafty Chics Blog
and
MyCutSearch.com ~ Find your Cricut images FAST!
Webmasters Earn Money Here!

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop