I feel so blessed.  Jessie at Sugarlips Sassy Surprises has given me my very first blog award!  Thanks so much Jessie!  You are supercalifragilisticexpealidocious!

"Liebster" is German for "Dearest". The award is a "Share the love arrangement", given to inspirational bloggers with less that 200 followers.

Here's the to do list for any of the Liebster Blog Award recipients.

1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who presented you the award .
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment on their blog.

I am choosing 5 special ladies to pass this award on to.  They are:

Misty at  ...sevens...
Kristan at Babycakes

Now I really need to tell you about each of these special ladies:

Misty is a relatively new blogger and her blog has a variety of interesting ideas, including "Freebe Friday".  She has been a blessing to me, even watching my son one day as a help to our family.

I have known Mandi since she was a little girl and her dad was my Pastor.  Several years later, her dad became my Pastor again when my husband accepted a teaching position.  Mandi has been blogging for a while.  Her newest blog focuses on the book of Proverbs in the Bible.  It is such a blessing.  I'm so proud of you Mandi.

Speaking of the second time Mandi's dad was my Pastor, it was in that same church that I met and became friends with Pam.  She and her husband Pete hold a special place in our hearts.  Pam has an inspirational blog where she reaches out from her heart.

Kristan is the only person that I'm giving this award to that I don't know personally.  However, we seemed to connect soon after we discovered each others blogs.  She has been a source of encouragement to me on more than one occasion.

Erin, I have known you your whole life - literally.  You see, the night Erin was born her sibling stayed with my aunt where I was also visiting.  I would imagine I saw you sometime soon thereafter (though I don't remember that).  I know you are closer to my younger sister in age, but it has been such a blessing to connect with you through crafting.  Love you cousin!

Please check out each of these ladies' blogs.  You're in for a treat!

Comments

Unknown said…
Thank you so much Cheri! Your kind words are an honor to read. Such an encouragement to keep going! I can't wait to pass this along. :)
Pam said…
Thank you, Cheri for the award and for the sweet words. It has been a long time since we've seen one another but your heart is still the same. I have two ladies I want to pass this to and I'll be praying for three more. This is a wonderful way to encourage one another.

Pam

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop