Sketch Inspired Sympathy Card

I'm back today with another card inspired by a sketch from Operation Write Home.  You can click on the image below to be taken to the current challenge posted on Operation Write Home's blog.


Last week the card club that I'm part of focused on "Sympathy" or "Thinking of You" cards.  I thought that this sketch would make a simple, yet elegant sympathy card.  I made a "Love Note" variation of this card to send to Operation Write Home.  I will post a picture of the alternate card at the bottom of this post.



I used "Sympathetic Sayings" and "I Heart You" from K. Andrew Designs to stamp the sentiments on these cards.  You can click on the images of the cards below to learn how to purchase these fabulous sets of stamps.

K Andrew DesignsK Andrew Designs


















I hope you enjoy the video.


Here are the "Love Notes"



Don't forget to enter the current Giveaway. Click Here to find out more!

Comments

Rhonda Miller said…
These both look great. TFS.
CRAZY4 CHRIST said…
pretty cards!! Can't wait to see more cards using sketches!!
Kristan
Jenscrapstoo said…
Love this card, don't you love a good sketch!! Cheers Jennie DT sister
Julie said…
Lovely cards, Cheri! That "What I love about you" sentiment is perfect for OWH! Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!
Lisa said…
These are beautiful, Cheri!! I love the pretty papers you used :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
This is such a nice sketch and I love the papers you used to make both the cards. Beautiful indeed!

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop