"He is Risen" tags

I love Easter and I try to give my family a little basket of goodies each year.  This year, I added little tags to my kids' baskets.  If you missed the card that I made for my husband's basket, you can view it by clicking here.  On to this project...  These tags were really easy to make using tags made from Tags, Bags, Boxes, and More that I had already made and were tucked away.  Priam flowers, distress inks, and stamps from Studio G add beauty.  I made the eggs using Doodlecharms. Unfortunately, the picture I had taken of these tags appears to be damaged.  I hope you can see them well enough on the video to get the idea.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.


Comments

Lisa said…
What a gorgeous tag, Cheri!! I love the design!! I need to make more tags...you have inspired me!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop