Animal Card Series - Fishin' You Were Here


I think these fish are adorable!  I used the Life's a Beach Cricut cartridge and cut them at 4".  Googly eyes make them really fun.  The waves were originally cut out in the pool water paper that you have seen in other cards in this series, but didn't cut cleanly.  I couldn't find more, but I decided this was a more abstract card and the blue ticking paper was perfect!

You can barely see the watermark fish stamped on the inside.  I used Versamark and a fish stamp from a $1 set to create the background.

The sentiment is from "Splashtastic Summer by K. Andrew Designs.  Mandarin twine from The Twinery is tied through the little orange button.

The video has the rest of the details of the card.  I hope you have a few minutes to watch it.

Thanks for stopping by and have a supercalifragilisticexpealadocious day!




Comments

CRAZY4 CHRIST said…
Very cute cards, I love the animal series you are doing!!
Kristan
Anonymous said…
Love this my friend....it's simply fintastic!!!
Lisa said…
These are sooo cute!! I love the googly-eyed fishies!! I agree with Kristan...I'm loving the animal series and can't wait to see what you create next :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop