Military Appreciation Envelope

A couple of days ago, I showed you a military appreciation card.  In that post, I mentioned to be on the lookout for the matching envelope.  Here it is.


This was super easy to do.  I could really add detail since I hand these cards out personally and don't mail them.


Supplies:
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Fired Brick and Faded Jeans
Yellow Cardstock from my stash
K. Andrew Designs - :Freedom Isn't Free stamp set
Cricut - Stand and Salute

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

Comments

Rhonda Miller said…
What a great card. I love the frame you used on the front. TFS.
Lisa said…
This is so creative and awesome, Cheri!! What a great idea :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop