Updates, New Feature, and More

Good Morning Friends!  I hope you are all having a great day.  Please remember to keep praying for the firefighters fighting all those fires in the West.  There are so many fires and many people are hurting from the loss of their homes.  I heard from my family last night that a town near them had evacuations.  My dad, 2 brothers, and sister-in-law were helping move 4-H livestock.  PLEASE KEEP PRAYING!  The West needs rain!  Fires are also raging in Utah, Wyoming, and Idaho.

I know this has been a post heavy day, so if this is the first post you're seeing, please scroll down because I have two others today.  The post before this one is asking for your help in identifying a stamp set that I have had for years.  I don't know who made them and I'm hoping that one of you will.  Click here to go directly to that post. 

The post prior to that is the first post of a new feature I have added to the blog.  You can quickly link to that one by clicking here.  I am really hoping for feedback from you for this feature.  I have created a page tab at the top of the blog where these posts will all be listed as well.

I have been very busy with projects lately.  As I type, there are 2 videos uploading to YouTube and 2 that have already uploaded.  You won't be able to see them until I post them here though.  They will begin posting tomorrow.  I will also have a new meal posted next week.  The meal is cooked and the photos are taken.  My schedule recently changed from swing shift to day shift and I'm loving it!  I have more time and energy to craft and blog.  Now I'm off to clean up my porch and get some work done.  I trust you have a great day and that you remember that:

"This is the day the Lord has made.  We will rejoice and be glad in it!"
Psalm 118:24

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop