How do I... Start using the Cricut Craft Room?

In today's "How Do I?" segment, we are going to discuss the Cricut Craft Room.  This segment was prompted by a question from one of my followers about combining fonts.  I have not yet decided how far I will take this series, but I did want to at least introduce anyone who hasn't yet learned out to use it to the basics.  I must admit that I held out for awhile because I didn't think that I really had time to learn to use another new program.  I was so wrong!  It is pretty simple to use (I think its easier that the Design Studio) and there's so much you can do with it.  Please bear with me because the video is lengthy.


So what do you think?  Ready to give it a try?  I hope you do. 

What would you like to see on a future "How Do I?" segment?  More Craft Room?  Something else?  Please let me know!

Have a supercalifragilisticexpealadocious day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop