How Do I... Use Prismacolors?

Welcome to another "How Do I?" segment.  Today I have something special for you.  Quite a while back (maybe even a year ago), I searched Ebay and finally purchased my first set of Prismacolor Verithin colored pencils.  Once I got them, I really didn't know how to use them to their full potential.  Despite my interest, they have mostly set on the shelf, sharpened and ready to go.  However, I recently discussed them with my cousin Erin.  She was kicking around the idea of making a Prismacolor series and I encouraged her to do so.  I told her that if she did, I would love to link them to my blog and that I would send you over to her's.

Not only did she make the series, but she did it in several very well explained segments.  My original plan was to link one segment per week, but I have since decided to link them all in one place.  I am also going to go back and pick up an older video she made on coloring hair.  I know this is a lot of videos, but I think you will learn a lot.  I know I did.


You can also go to Erin's blog by clicking: ScrappyHour09

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Comments

Very pretty coloring. Who knew these colors pencils could look so brilliant. Works like Copics to me.

Sew Sweet N Crafty
SewSweetNCrafty.blogspot.com
SewSweetNCrafty@gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop