Altered Broncos Clipboard

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I count it a privilege and honor to have you checking in on me here.  Today's project features 3 altered clipboards for some of my nephews.  Two of them are already late for their birthdays, so I thought I should get them done and out of here.

Supplies:
Clipboards
Orange and Blue craft paints from Joann's
Bronco stickers
Orange and Blue paper from my scrap stash
Mod Podge
Stickers from Provo Craft



Thanks for stopping by today and for taking the time to watch the video.  Check back soon for more projects, tips, and ideas.

Take time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Beckie said…
Great clipboards.

Be blessed, Beckie
Stampin' Up Ind Demo
http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com
Lisa said…
These are so awesome, Cheri!! The clipboards look fabulous!! Have a great week :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Rosie said…
love the clipboards pretty cool

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com
Gloria said…
I am sure they are going to love them!!!

Precious Hugs
OmaGloria

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop