Books, Stamps, and a Scrappy Gift

I trust everyone is having a great day.  Before I get into this post, I would like to remind you that I am still hosting an online Close to My Heart party.  It is closing very soon, so if you are looking for something special for yourself  (like maybe the Art Philosophy Cricut bundle), or a little something for a friend, click here.  Be sure to click on my name at the bottom of the page to enter my party.  Thanks so much.

Now onto today's feature...

I have a few things to show you.  There are a couple of books.  I plan to use one of them for junk journals and other paper crafts.  I then show you a new to me stamp set.  The final things I show you are from Heather who is smARTSandCRAFTs on YouTube.  She mentioned to me that she will soon be selling some lace grab bags, so head on over to YouTube and subscribe to her videos.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

Take time to enjoy the little things you come across today.

Comments

Jessica Buffa said…
Love the video Cheri. Wonderful book finds and adore all that ephemera. I picked up a few old books at the Goodwill and have been thinking about creating something unique. The book I found is Best Loved Selections from Children's Classics 1975 Edition! TFS!
:O)
Jessica S

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop