Close To My Heart Online Party

Good morning crafty friends.  I have been watching all the great projects out there using the Art Philosophy cartridge and the Artiste cartridge from Close To My Heart.  When my friend Diane had a party, I decided to host a party to see if I could work on earning one or both of these.  Would you be interested in ordering from my party?  It's the perfect time to be thinking of those on your list who would love to have some stamping yumminess for Christmas.  It's also a great time to get an early start on your own Christmas cards, projects, and layouts.

To order from my party, click here.  You will see my name at the bottom of the page to make sure you are ordering from my party.

What about those digital scrappers out there?  CTMH is thinking especially of you in October.  If you purchase 9 layouts, you will get 1 free.  Just put 10 layouts in your cart and you will get one of them free at checkout.  Click here for more information on this promo.

CTMH also also a "stamp of the month" and the one for October is super cute.  Click here to see how you can get this set for just $5.00.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and remember to...

Take some time to enjoy the little things today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop