Dressing Up An Envelope

After  making the odd-sized card you saw in yesterday's post, I needed an envelope to put it in.  To make it, I pulled out my Martha Stewart Scoreboard and a piece of 12X12 white cardstock and made one.  Then I went to work to make it classy.  After all, a great card should have a great envelope, right?
I think this postcard paper from the My Mind's Eye Cowboy 6X6 pad was perfect for the envelope.  Plus it coordinates perfectly with the card.

Supplies needed:
My Mind's Eye - Cowboy 6X6 pad
DCWV - Shimmer Stack
Distress Ink - Iced Spruce and Antique Linen
Gold "Bop" letter stickers (Sorry, I can't remember where I got these but I believe it was from Provo Craft or Pioneer.)

In this video, I walk you through the decorating process, though not the actual making of the envelope.


Thanks for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Lisa said…
What a gorgeous envelope!! I need to remember to decorate mine more...it makes such a beautiful cover for the card!! Have a great weekend my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop