Holiday Craft Plans

Can you believe that it's already time to start thinking about Christmas crafts?  Many of you have probably been doing this for awhile already.  In this video, I discuss what I did to prepare for Christmas crafting (and it started months ago).  I also update you on some of the projects you can expect to see over the next 2 months.  Not ready to start thinking about Christmas yet?  That's OK.  I will also be posting other projects.  There will be at least 2 Thanksgiving projects as well as the normal birthday cards and gifts.


WOW!  I have a lot to do.  I guess that means that I should get to sleep so that I can get busy bright and early in the morning.  I know we are busy and have alot to do.  However, I would like to remind you of a couple of things before I sign off:

1.  Don't be too busy over the next several weeks to forget the PERSON we are celebrating.
2.  Don't let stress and busyness get you down or pull you away from your family.
3.  Take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Lisa said…
I can't believe how fast the year flew by!! I just made my first Christmas card and I have lots to go...I will be rushing to get them done again this year :/ Have a great week :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop