Cake Birthday Card

As much as I love getting ready for Christmas, I still have a lot of birthdays in the month of December.  One day this month I had 4 family birthdays (of course a set of twins in there increases the number of birthdays).  Anyway, it is definitely time to pull out the birthday sets.

For this card I used the Basic Grey "Life of the Party" 6X6 inch paper pad and rub-ons.  I also used Stampendous' "Happy Messages" stamp set with jet black Archival ink.  There is a hint of Victorian Velvet distress ink as well.  The scalloped border was punched using the Fiskars "scalloped sentiment" punch.  I hand cut the sentiment "borders".

It was a very simple card that is already on the way to its little owner.  I hope she likes it.  Please enjoy the video.


Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Lisa said…
This is beautiful, Cheri!! I love the paper you used!! Fabulous design!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop