Happy New Year 2013

Today starts a brand new year.  Can you believe that it's already 2013?  2012 really flew by for me.  As a rule, I don't make New Year's Resolutions, but this year I decided to set some goals.  The last month has shown me how much I need to make some new goals.  Among these are to grow closer to my God, work a little less, spend more time with my family, and a few others.


Another goal is to post more "reflections" posts.  As I go through day to day, I see so many people who are hurting or simply struggling.  Friend, there is hope.  That hope can be found in Jesus Christ.  He loves us so much and wants to be your hope, your strength, and your all.  I plan to share that hope with you through the reflections posts this year.




How about you?  Are you setting some new goals this year?


I have decided to adopt a Scripture verse for my blog and my life for 2013.  Here it is:

"And be not conformed to this world, but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God."
Romans 12:2

Remember to take the time to enjoy the little things today.

Comments

Jessica Buffa said…
Cheri, I feel so BLESSED to have connected with you in 2012! Here's to wishing you a Blessed and Prosperous New Year in 2013 my Friend. I too, have plans to set some goals and have reflected back on 2012 in a few posts. I would be delighted if you would follow me as well! Hugs!
:O)
Jessica B.
Anonymous said…
Hi Cheri and Happy New Year to you and your sweet family. This year, I've resolved not to make any resolutions that I'm incapable of keeping. I'm starting out this New Year with a "Lord Willing" attitude and trusting that He will accomplish all that needs to be accomplished in me an through me. I'm also, leaving all expectations in His capable hands. That doesn't mean I plan to be lazy. There is a lot of pain in the world and everyone needs, Jesus. I know we both have a bright future in Him. God bless you, Cherie and tell Daniel 'hello' for Pete and I. God bless. Love, Pam
Lisa said…
I hope you and your family had a safe and joyous New Year's celebration!! Happy 2013 my friend...I can't wait to see the amazing projects you will create in the new year :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Karenladd said…
Love to see that I'm not the only one who doesn't keep up with my journaling! Love the way you used the gesso on your pages and then stamped! So beautiful!

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop