Valentine Stick Pins - 14 Days of Valentines

I'm so sorry that I missed yesterday's Valentine post.  I just didn't get there.  Since I didn't make it, there will be 2 posts today.  Check back later today to see the second post.  This post is all about stick pins.  I really like stick pins.  They are simple to make and make a nice addition to cards, layouts, and ATC's.  They are also fun to swap and these were made for a swap over at artandsassy.ning.com.  I always make myself a set while I'm at it.  Today, I made an extra set to add to the Giveaway package.


Aren't they pretty?  They are also easy to make.  I used beads and charms that I picked up at Hobby Lobby.  The pins are floral pins that I picked up at JoAnn's.  I also used some spacer beads from my stash.  The holders were cut from the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge and paper from K & Company.  I believe that the lace is from Martha Stewart.  The holder that I made for the giveaway is a little different.  Be sure to check out the video to see it.


Don't forget about my GIVEAWAY.  For the rules click here.  For today's "double entry", make some type of "non-card" valentine.  It can be anything you like - except a card.
Thanks for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things today.

Comments

Karenladd said…
Oh, I LOVE these beautiful stickpins! When my niece got married, they had all the placecards stuck to a corkboard with stickpins and I gathered them up afterwards to take home and decorate. Somehow though, they went missing....so sad. But not only are your stick pins really pretty, but I love how you presented them in that heart packaging!

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop