Wedding Card Time

Today I have a special card to share with you.  One of my dearest friends has a daughter who is getting married.  Many years ago, I was a teacher's aid in a Christian school.  My friend was a co-worker and her 3 year old daughter was part of our kindergarten class.  Now this precious 3 year old is all grown up, graduated from college, and getting married.  Yep, I'm getting OLD.

While designing the card, I realized that I have very limited stamps for wedding cards.  When this happens, its time to get creative with the stamps you have, right?  As you can see, you could also use this card for other occasions since it isn't "sentiment exclusive".  I have discovered that the "Dress White" from the new Navy bundle at 3 Girl JAM is the perfect color choice for a white wedding card.  You can find yours here.


The main paper I chose is from the beautiful "Couture" 6X6 pad from SEI.  I also used paper from Paper Trey Ink. Embellishments are from SEI and Want2Scrap, feathers from Petaloo, and the corner embellishments were recycled.  The sentiment was stamped using the "Fall-O-Ween" stamp set from K. Andrew Designs - I said I was getting creative.  I have posted a video tutorial for you which also shows the inside of the card.

Thanks so much for stopping at 3 Girl JAM.  Remember to take a bit of time to enjoy the little things today.

Comments

Lisa said…
This is absolutely gorgeous!! The pearl swirls are so pretty and I love the butterfly!! What a creative use of a Fall-o-Ween stamp!! Have a great day my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Tammy said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tammy said…
What a sweet post, my friend! The years have flown by! I will be posting pictures all weekend.

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop