Navy & White Wedding Card

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I am happy to share this card with you.  I designed it for a special young couple who will be getting married this weekend.  I really like the white on white color scheme for wedding cards, but I really wanted to add a punch of color.  Knowing that I had the Navy crinkle ribbon from 3 Girl JAM in my stash, I knew exactly which direction that I wanted to go.  If you don't have the Navy ribbon from the Navy bundle, you can go here to get yours.


I also used the following items:
White cardstock from Paper Trey Ink
Recollections bling
"Birds and Swirls" Cuttlebug embossing folder
Navy paper from the DCWV Shimmer stack
Wedding Day Wishes digital stamp from Sweet and Sassy Stamps
Spellbinders - Small Scalloped Rectangles

I have a video tutorial today that I would like to share.  It even includes a quick tip that you might be interested in viewing.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Lisa said…
Gorgeous!! I love the pop of color and the embossing!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Georgiana said…
Love the CAS look.

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop