Whole Heart Just Because Card

Good morning.  I trust you are having a great week.  I wanted to share this little "just because" card that I made for my husband the other day.  It was a fairly simple card and I think he liked it.


Supplies:
3 Girl JAM ribbon - Tuxedo Black
DCWV - Tattered Time matstack
Tim Holtz - word sticks
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
My Mind's Eye - Miss Caroline sentiment stamps
Core'dinations cardstock from Joann's
Brads (I believe they were from Making Memories.  I bought them a long time ago on clearance.)


Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.




Comments

Lisa said…
This is so awesome!! I love all of the gears!! The sentiment is fabulous!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop