Crafty Fun 4th of July Pins and Magnets

Welcome to week 2 of Crafty Time with Aunt Cheri.  I hope that everyone had a great time doing their project last week.  I also hope that you have said your memory verse - Proverbs 20:11.

This week's memory verse is from John 3:16.  It talks about how much God loves us.  You really should go and look it up.  Now on to the project:



You will need:
Chipboard stars and/or hearts
Red, white, and blue tissue paper
 White glue
Pin backs or magnet
Paint (optional)
Heart and star cookie cutters (or a die cutting system)

This was not an original idea with me.  I received my ideas while looking on Pinterest.  You can find the original posts here and here.



Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Remember to take some to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop