Crafty Fun Door Hangers

I am so sorry that it has taken me so long to get this video up.  I have been sick and not feeling up to making videos or even doing much crafting.  Today's project was pretty simple and it was fun too.


I used:
Pre-made door hangers
Pre-made foam stickers (Both are available at Dollar stores, craft stores, Walmart, etc)
Studio G glitter glue in clear
Red Stickles

Here is a list of the Bible verses that we have been memorizing:
1. Proverbs 20:11
2. John 3:16
3. Romans 3:23

I really hope you are learning them.  ***Moms - If you think that one of the verses is too long, you are welcome to help your child learn a shorter part.***  Be sure to email me at djssundries@gmail.com if your child has said their verses so that I can keep track.


Thanks for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Lisa said…
Adorable!! The frog is so cute and I love the colors!! I hope you are feeling much better!! Happy Sunday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop