Crafty Fun with Aunt Cheri - Shrinky Dinks

Late once again... Sometimes that's just how my life runs.  Today, the plan was to make Shrinky Dink necklaces.  This did not come without some complications.  The first was the type of shrink material that I initially chose was clear and did not take the stamp well, even though I sanded it down first.  I then purchased some actual "Shrinky Dink" frosted material.  It turned out so much better.  I am really surprised how well the frosted material took the Prisma colored pencils.  Unfortunately, the pictures did not turn out well.  Be sure to watch the video to see the finished charms.  I will admit that I liked them so well that I decided to do a future project using them.  Keep an eye out.


Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Lisa said…
I love shrinky dinks!! I have some stashed somewhere in my craft room - you've inspired me to find them!! Happy Monday my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop