Revisiting Old Cricut Cartridges - Happy 18th Birthday Tag

Everyone can use a tag, right?  I know that I can.  I have tags stuffed in a drawer, ready to be made into beautiful little pieces of art.  But did you know that there are lots of tags on Cricut cartridges?  In fact, if you go to MyCutSearch.com, there are 119 pages to go through to find the tag you want.  It's not just the new ones either.  Some of the cartridges have been around awhile.  I chose the Preserves cartridge for today's tag.


Supplies:
Watercolor Paper
Cricut Preserves Cartridge - pg 47 cut at 5.5 inches
Distress Inks- Broken China, Faded Jeans and Peeled Paint
Perfect Pearls water mist (homemade)
Close To My Heart - dimensional elements and Birthday stamps from the Artiste bundle
Studio G glitter glue
Echo Park "Splash - Bella Road" letter and number stickers
Really Reasonable Ribbon - Blue, Green, White stripe
Hero Arts Stamp and Cut - "Balloons"


Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Lisa said…
This is awesome, Cheri!! The background looks amazing!! I love the colors and design!! What a fabulous tag my friend!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop