Revisiting Old Cricut Cartridges - Bee Happy Card

Do you have Cricut cartridges sitting on the shelf that you haven't used in a long time?  I definitely do and that is very sad.  All of those cartridges up there should do something more than just collect dust.  I decided to set a goal and make at least one project per week with a cartridge that I haven't used in a long time.  I  Today I chose <insert drumroll>:
Just Because Cards

I believe that this is one of the earliest cartridges I purchased as a brand new Cricut user.  It is a good one for a new Cricut user because it has complete cards that you can basically just choose your papers and then just follow the layout in the book.  Easy peasy.  Unfortunately, I don't believe that it is still available.


I used the following:
Just Because Cards - button #33
White card stock - Georgia Pacific
DCWV - Neutrals and Lemon Flower matstacks
Lawn Fawn - "On the Mend"
Memento - Tuxedo Black ink pad
Vellum (unknown source)


 Thanks for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Lisa said…
This is gorgeous, Cheri!! I love the papers!! The vellum wings look amazing!! What a great idea to use carts you haven't used in a while!! Happy Monday my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop