"Love you more than coffee" Birthday Card

A while back I posted a gift bag that I altered for a friend.  At the time, I also made a card that I want to share with you


Supplies:
Paper Trey Ink - Latte Love stamp set and Plum cardstock
My Mind's Eye - So Sophie
American Crafts - red glitter tape
Stampendous - Happy Messages stamp set
Memento - Tuxedo black ink
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Bard Door and Dusty Concord
Tim Holtz Distress Markers - Barn Door and Black Soot
Sakura - Gelly Roll Stardust pen


Thanks for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Lisa said…
Beautiful card!! I love the teacups!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop