More Sketch Inspired Cards

I finally made it to my crafty space for a little while the other night.  I didn't have a lot of time, but I wanted to get a few cards done.  Once again, I pulled out the OWH sketches and chose B-21.  You can find these fabulous sketches by clicking here.


I know I've said it in the past, but I want to say again, how easy it is to make cards using sketches.  If you look at the original sketch, you will see that I changed things up a bit on some of the cards to make the sketch work for me.  I think that I made all 4 cards in about an hour and that is with filming the video.  You could really push out a lot of cards if you chose coordinating 12X12 papers went to work.


I used paper and embellishments from Basic Grey's "Life of the Party" for the two cards shown above.  Basic Grey's "Shine On" paper with "Shine On and Serendipity" embellishments were used on the two below.


The sentiments were stamped using Hero Arts "All Occasion Messages" in Memento Tuxedo Black Ribbon.  Ruby ink from Close To My Heart was used to ink around the edges of some of the papers.


If you are interested in the video, click on it below.


Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Lisa said…
Hello my friend!! I hope you are doing well!! All of your cards are so creative and fabulous!! I love the colors and the papers you used!! Thank you for stopping by my blog while I was gone!! I hope you are having a wonderful week!!

Hugs, Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop