Tea Time Bag Toppers

Fall is in the air.  I love Fall.  This year I feel like I am nesting a bit.  Things are getting organized and cleaned up and we are settling in for the winter.  Part of that is making spiced tea and hot chocolate.  I will plan to share the recipe for the hot chocolate in a future post.  Recently, I posted the recipe for the spiced tea that we loved to drink at Grandma's house.  She made it every year and we loved to sip it with her.  You can see her recipe here.

After chatting online with my sisters (I have 6), I decided to make a double batch and send it to them, to my mom, and to my sister's- in-law.  We may not be able to sit down and enjoy tea together, but we can still have tea time.


Of course tea at tea time should be served in a pretty cup.  In my case, I decided I needed a pretty bag.  Here's what I made.


Supplies:
Sandwich sized zip top bags with tea
The Paper Studio - Cyprus paper pack
DCWV - The Autumn Melody Matstack
Recollections flowers and ribbon
Creative Charms Gradient Jewels


Feel like a cup of hot tea?  You can make some too.  Don't forget to share a cup with someone special.  Thanks for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Lisa said…
These are so creative and awesome!! What fabulous gifts they will make!! Love the beautiful papers!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop