Mini Postage Return Holders


Good morning.  I trust that you are having a great week.  I know that I am very happy to be at home today.  I did take some time to get a pedicure.  Aweeee. It was great.


Today I have 3 projects that I made for a swap at Art & Sassy.  "What are they?", you ask.  They are little pockets for a person to send postage in with their swap hosts.  They are so simple and I love the way they turned out.


I used the following supplies:
Card stock from K& Company.  They were just leftovers from other projects.
Flowers and lace with bling from Recollections
Red and kraft carstock from my stash
Purple paper from Core'dinations.
Tim Holtz "Odds and Ends" stamp with Memento tuxedo black
Magnet sheets from Walmart
Word bands from Making Memories
Prima "Say it in Crystals"
Cricut Artiste cartridge - "card-shift-R" at 4"

The original video I watched making these little holders can be found here.
 
My video:


Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop