Mixed Media "Calm" Tag #2

At the beginning of the month, I saw a friend post a very good question on Facebook.  Did March come in like a lion or a lamb?  It's been a bit difficult to tell for sure with the odd weather that we've seen.   I don't know about you but I think its definitely time for some more "calm" in my daily activities.  In fact, this tag was posted on YouTube and the 3 Girl JAM blog more than a week ago and is just now being posted here.  This set of tags had to include metal of some kind and I wanted to throw in some alcohol inks.  Even though I wasn't using glossy paper, I felt like I needed to try these.  I used quite a few other products and tried some new-to-me techniques.  Throw in some gorgeous 3 Girl JAM crinkle ribbon - in this case  goblin green and iris  - and you are good to go.  Don't forget to use the discount code "CP10" when shopping at 3 Girl JAM for an extra little discount.


This tag used quite a few supplies and I will attempt to list them all below:
3 Girl JAM - "Iris" and "Dress White" crinkle ribbons
Tim Holtz - Word Bands, Melange tissue wrap, tinsel twine, Brushed Pewter Distress stain
Ranger alcohol inks - Bottle, Denim, Twilight Purple, Silver Mixative
Perfect Pearls spray (homemade)
Mod Podge
Foil letter Thickers from American Crafts
Bling from Prima, Want2Scrap, Recollections and Michael's $1 spot brand
Heidi Swapp - Chevron stencil
Inksentials - Foil sheets
Gesso
Darice sequins
CTMH  "Art Philosophy" cartridge
Artist's Loft Modeling paste
Chipboard



Thanks for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop