Close to my Heart Thursday - "Wishing You..." Card

Today I am introducing a new feature to DJ's Sundries and I'm so happy that you chose to stop by.  I really am going to try to feature Close to my Heart projects on Thursdays.  I hope you will enjoy it and be be inspired to try some new things.  I will plan to link you directly to the products that I use so that you can go get them too.  Simply click on the link and you will be taken to the product.  Then all you need to do is create an account or log in and shop.  You are welcome to join any Gathering and help someone earn rewards.  You can even host your own Gathering.  Now let's get started on today's project.


I needed to make a quick card for a friend so I pulled out the Reflections idea book.  It is loaded with wonderful sketches as well as examples of every card.  It also contains full directions for making the cards.  I then started cutting my papers from the "Free to be Me" paper pack.  Now I can't link this pack because it is one of this month's specials.  If you spend $50 before tax and shipping, you can get this paper pack for just $5!  Once you are placing your order, you will receive the option for purchasing it once you reach the $50 mark.  It's really a great deal.


After choosing the papers, I cut and distressed them.  I then inked them using the Chocolate Exclusive Ink and the CTMH round sponge.  Eyelets from the Crop-a-dile pack were set and London Blue ribbon from 3 Girl JAM and sequins from Walmart finished off the outside.  I used the "Give a Lift" stamp as well as a retired set called "Everlasting Life Holidays" from Close to my Heart.



Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Lisa said…
What a beautiful card!! I love the colors!! It looks so fabulous!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop