Close to my Heart Thursday - Skylark and Balloon Ride Congratulations Card


Graduation is a special time in a young person's life and I wanted to have a special card for one of the young ladies in our church who is graduating from high school.  I pulled out a few Close to my Heart products and went to work.


Originals book
Skylark Complements
Balloon Ride paper pack
Chocolate Exclusives ink pad
Kudos stamp set from the Cricut Artiste bundle
foam tape (CTMH foam tape can be found here)
You can click on each item to be taken directly to it in the Close to my Heart catalog.

If you are interested in the details to make this card, please watch the video below.


Thanks for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop