Close To My Heart Thursday

Life has been crazy and I just didn't get to the craft room long enough to create a project today.  However, Close To My Heart introduced a BRAND NEW CRICUT cartridge today so I thought I would show you that video.  It's not available yet, but should be here sometime in August.  Keep watching here for more NEW PRODUCT information.


Don't forget that anyone who places an order by the end of June 28, 2014 , will be eligible for a drawing to receive all the hostess benefits.  Be sure to check out the catalog here.  There are a lot of great products that are being discontinued and I don't want you to miss out, so be sure to check the "retired" tab on the left of the page.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

PoJo said…
The video is not working...?
Cheri said…
It seems to be playing now. I wonder if the site was on overload?

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop