Create*Craft*Share YouTube Hop - Make Something Out of Your Mess


It's time for another YouTube Hop and I am so excited to be a part of it.  This month we are making something by using the stuff in our crafty space that is out of place.  I have pictures in my video that shows part of the mess I am currently living with.  I decided to create a project that not only used out of place items, but that would enable me to begin organizing the mess.  You will have to let me know what you think.  Be sure to hop along the other 7 stops.  I can't wait to see the fabulous projects these ladies created.  There will be some prizes along the way as well.



Thanks for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop