Treat Bags

Who doesn't enjoy getting a surprise treat?  I know that I do and I bet you might too.  Today, I want to share 2 little treat bags that I made.

The first one was made from a little paper bag that I purchased from Hobby Lobby.  I love the purple chevron and just knew that I needed to make something with it.  The stamps were from a cute little hostess stamp set that will be retiring at the end of July.  When I saw it, I knew I wanted it.  Can you guess why?  If you are interested in hostessing a gathering so that you could earn this set, I will be happy to set one up for you.  Just email me at djssundries@gmail.com for more information.


Other supplies:
Gold glitter tape from American Crafts
Gold sequins by Mainstays (Walmart)
White and purple cardstock scraps
Smokey Plum Exclusive Ink Pad (found here)
Foam tape

The second little bag is completely different.


Here's what I used:
Ruby Exclusives Ink pad (found here)
Kaboom Stamp Set (CTMH - June Stamp of the Month)
In the Background Stamp set (CTMH - here)
Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge (CTMH - here) - Page 61 <circle 5> cut at 1.5"
Gold and blue glitter tape - American Crafts
2" Fiskars circle punch
White and blue scraps from my scrap stash
Clear bags (From Gifts International)
Tim Holtz Tiny Attatcher
Foam tape

Be sure to watch the video where I tell you how to achieve the muted stamping effect used in both of these projects.


Thanks for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Donna K said…
Just popping in on you to see what's new Cheri. Love your yummy goodies...Almond Joy is one of my favorites...Sometimes I feel like a nut...and I usually am one! :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop