Calm #6 - Mixed Medium Tag: Embossing

It's hard to believe that it is already half way through the year and that I have made my 6th "Calm" tag.  The theme for this month was "Embossing".  You could use heat embossing or embossing plates, so I decided to use both.  I really wanted the simple elegance of using all white, so I decided to make this pretty tag.


Here's what I used:
3 Girl JAM Dress White ribbon (found here)
Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge (Pages 55 and 50)
Cuttlebug "Geometric Rings" embossing folder
Tim Holtz Embossing Diffuser
Adirondack pearl paint dabber
Versamark ink pad and marker
Stampin' Up "Blue shell" embossing powder

I walk you through the tag in the video below.



Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Lisa said…
This is so elegant and gorgeous, Cheri!! The white on white looks amazing!! I love the lace and embossing!! So, so beautiful!! I hope you had a wonderful holiday weekend!! Have a great day my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop