CAS Butterfly Card

I recently learned a new technique by watching AKCaraboo on YouTube which you can see here.  I love it and will be trying more.  I may even do a technique video showing it to you as well.  After I did my own stencil printing, I had a project to create that you will see soon.  There was a scrap of paper left over that I decided to use to make these pretty little cards.  Since I was using stuff that was left over from another project, these little beauties took only a few minutes to create and I love them.

I used:
Stencil printed paper (made with Strathmore cold press watercolor paper, Heidi Swap Stencil, Distress inks in Peacock Feathers, Picked Raspberry, and Salted Ocean )
Paper Trey Ink Kraft Cardstock
Sakura Jelly Roll White pen
Tombow glue pen and Xyron 250
Simon Says Stamp - Butterfly Drift Dye and Butterflies coordinating stamp set
Hot pink and teal paper scraps
1/2" Corner Chomper from We Are Memory Keepers



 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop