Close To My Heart Thursday - A Skylark Scrapbooking Layout

I think that it has been at least 10 years since I last scrapbooked a 12X12 layout.  There have been a few changes since then in this ever- changing industry.  Now that I am an Independent Close to my Heart Consultant, I figured it was time to jump back into it and I thought using the Skylark Workshop on the Go kit would provide the perfect springboard.  Boy was I right!  It felt so good to accomplish this 2 page spread.  Scrapbooking, I have missed you!


I used the following items:
Skylark Workshop on the Go found here
Memento London Fog ink (because my Slate inks are currently loaned to someone else)  You can find the Slate ink pad here
Pumice Stone distress marker
Tim Holtz distressing tool


So what is so great about a Workshop on the Go kit?  Well, all the paper and embellishments plus a stamp set are included.  There is enough paper to do one more 2 page layout that will coordinate, but will not be exactly the same.  The stamp set is a D-sized set that is included only in the kit so even after the paper and embellishments are gone, you have a great set of stamps.  Unfortunately, Skylark is only available until the end of July, so hurry on over and place your order.  Go to my Close to my Heart page to see all the products that will be disappearing at the end of the month.  You don't want to miss out.


Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop