Filofax Update and a Haul

Recently, I was asked some questions about my Filofax use.  You may remember that last summer I started using a Day Runner and eventually added 3 Filofaxes to the mix.  I had a 4th Filofax that didn't meet my needs so I sold it.  Nearly a year has passed since I began using my Day Runner and I must admit that I really have not used them all as I initially intended.  Below I am posting 3 Filofax/ Planner videos that I hope you will find helpful.  Maybe you can take some of the information that I post and find something you can use.

The fourth video I am posting is a small haul from Staples.  For me, being in an office supply store is like a kid in a candy store.  In shopping, it rates only second to a great scrapbooking store.  I am combining all the videos into this one blog post and really hope you enjoy them.

Filofax Update Video #1
An Overview of 4 Great Planners


Filofax Update Video #2
Using my Pocket Maulden


Filofax Update Video #3
Using my A5 Original


Office Supply Haul


Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop