Personal Close to My Heart Specials

Please scroll to the next post to see the most current projects.

Today I want to share the specials that I am currently offering.  Offers #1-4 are personal specials and are not part of the normal Close to my Heart specials.
#1 - Become a New Consultant
Anyone who joins my Close to my Heart team will receive a "My Crush" book directly from me.  You can choose the book that you wish.  I have ordered my first one and I can't wait to receive it and share it with you.  I will also include an accessory assortment to coordinate with the book that you choose.


These books are super fun and will take preserving your memories to a whole different level.  Just send me a message at djssundries@gmail.com and I will give you information about how you can take your creativity to new levels.

#2 - Host a Gathering
Anyone who hosts a Gathering - either Online or in your home between July 8 and July 31, will receive a free "B-sized" stamp set of your choice.  These stamp sets are worth $9.95 and can be used in a variety of ways.  I have very limited open dates for in-home Gatherings, so if you are interested, contact me ASAP at the email listed above.  Worried that an online Gathering won't be as fun as an in-home Gathering?  Every person who places an order through your Gathering receives a kit directly from me that includes an Exclusive YouTube video link as well as the supplies to make a small "take home" project, just as if they had attended an in-home Gathering.  I want your on-line Gathering to be fun too!

Example of B-sized stamp set - Does not include paper or projects
#3 - Place a $75 Order*
Anyone who places an order of $75 or greater between July 8-31, will receive a "My Crush Besties Assortment".  Why would you want this if you don't have a My Crush book?  Because you can use these assortments in your Scrapbooking and Cardmaking too!  In fact, if you place a qualifying order, I will send you a link to an Exclusive video, where I use this assortment to create a card.  Just go here and place your order today.  Currently, you may place your order through the "July Gathering" at the bottom of the page.  However, if there are other open Gatherings listed there, you can choose whichever one you wish.


#4 - Lollydoodle Cardmakers Workshop on the Go
Workshops on the Go are kits designed for scrapbookers and cardmakers alike.  They include paper, embellishments, a stamp set, and instructions to create scrapbook layouts or cards (depending on the Workshop you choose).  Lollydoodle is a super fun workshop that will be retiring at the end of July.  Anyone who purchases the cardmaker kit will receive the links to all the videos that I created for this workshop so that you can see how much fun we have in our Workshop Clubs.  It includes 2 cutting guide videos (a bit boring but full of tips), 3 videos featuring the cards made in the kit (with variations for 1 of the cards to make it even more fun), and 3 bonus videos using the left-overs to create more great projects.  You can purchase your Lollydoodle Workshop here.  You may want to purchase the ink pads and foam tape used in the project as they are NOT included in the kit: foam tape, Slate, Hollyhock, Lagoon, Pear.  I designed these exclusive videos for my Workshops on the Go Club Members, so be sure to take advantage of this offer while it lasts!

 
#5 - Stamp of the Month
Don't forget that every $50* order is eligible to receive the Stamp of the Month for just $5 direct from Close to my Heart.  This is not exclusive to me.  Close to my Heart offers this to every qualifying order every month.  However, this stamp set is ONLY available during the month it is offered.  When the month ends, this stamp set is GONE.


Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

* $50 and $75 dollar purchases are calculated on totals before sales tax and shipping.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop