Close to my Heart's Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge Now Available!


Like many of you, I have been greatly anticipating the new Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge.  WAIT NO MORE!  It is available and you can get yours here.  As a special incentive, anyone who places an order on the "Artfully Sent Gathering" on my Close to my Heart site, will be entered to win the hostess rewards for that Gathering.  How does it work?  Simply place your order through that gathering and on October 11, I will do a drawing including every order placed.  I will announce the winner here, on YouTube, and on Facebook.  The winner will need to contact me and I will tell them how much hostess credit they received.  All the perks of being a hostess with no fuss.  Invite your friends to join in as well.

As an Extra Bonus
Order your Artfully Sent Cartridge before September 20th, and I will send you this stamp set absolutely free.  It coordinates with the new cartridge and you will love it!  Please don't put it in your cart.  I will just have it sent it to you when your order is confirmed.


Thanks for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop

Christmas Inspirations Blog Hop - Christmas Journal 2012

Monster Mash Blog Hop